We recently served this scrumptious dessert to a rental group and immediately received outstanding reviews! The group couldn't get enough (and that includes a few staff who snuck a taste)!
What you'll need:
1- 9 x 13 inch cake pan
1 1/2 c Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 c Butter
1 c Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 c Whole Milk
1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (12 oz) can Evaporated Milk
1 1/2 c Heavy Whipping Cream
1 c Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour one 9x13 inch cake pan.
2) Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
3) Cream butter or margarine and the 1 cup sugar until fuffy. Add eggs and the 1/2 tsp vanilla extract; beat well.
4) Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 2 tablespoons at a time; mix until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5) Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Pierce cake several times with a fork. Let the cake cool.
6) Combine the whole milk, condensed milk and evaporated milk together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
7) Whip whipping cream, the remaining 1 cup of sugar and the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract together until thick. Spread over the top of cake.